|Description||Standard fixed piece that displayed at the right and left side of the site.|
|Size||120x800px (homepage and news) and 450x1000px (homepage and fixed actions). The main content (logo, copys…) should not exceed more than 120×600 px and should be line up to the middle body to avoid hiding important content in small resolutions. Should not put information in the first 46px of the top.|
|Format||jpg, html, redirect (https)
For skys over 120 px wide, the format is mandatory JPG
|Max weight||250 Kb display. Initial load: 250kb. Secondary load: 500 kb.|
|ClickTag||In case of HTML the clickTag must be implemented in the following way:
|Restrictions||The main content (logo, copys…) should not exceed more than 120×600 px and should be line up to the middle body.
In case of HTML:
1. Only parts in native HTML will be accepted (It’s not allowed to use Google Web Designer / Adobe Edge Animated).
2. Trafficking HTML5 campaigns in SMART requires a .zip file that includes the HTML5 file and reference files.
3. For SMART to recognize this format the html file must always be named «index.html».
4. The upload of external resources (images, CSS and JS) will be through absolute URL. In an exceptional case of coming with relative url, maximum of 10 requests.
5. Consumption CPU should not exceed 30% on a core i5 computer.
6. The initial load, under normal network conditions (wifi or 4G), should not exceed 100 Kbs.
|z-index value||z-index= 9|