|Description||Standar piece that appears between the news of site|
|Format||gif, jpg, html, redirect (https)|
|Max weight||150 Kb display. Initial load: 150kb. Secondary load: 300 kb.
Video: 1 Mb
|ClickTag||In case of HTML the clickTag must be implemented in the following way:
|Restrictions||If the format has video, autoplay mode must be disabled.
The creative code must differentiate between click and scroll events so as not to block the content of the site.
In case of HTML:
1. Only parts in native HTML will be accepted (It’s not allowed to use Google Web Designer / Adobe Edge Animated).
2. Trafficking HTML5 campaigns in SMART requires a .zip file that includes the HTML5 file and reference files.
3. For SMART to recognize this format the html file must always be named «index.html».
4. The upload of external resources (images, CSS and JS) will be through absolute URL. In an exceptional case of coming with relative url, maximum of 10 requests.
5. Consumption CPU should not exceed 30% on a core i5 computer.
6. The initial load, under normal network conditions (wifi or 4G), should not exceed 100 Kbs.
|z-index value||z-index value= 9|