|Description||Two parts format. The first one is a piece of 1.200×90 o 1.200×250 pixels and the second one is a piece that can be maximum 1.200×1.000 pixels and appears with fade effect or slide down.
In the first impact (frequency one), the second part can automatically expand with a delay of 3 seconds. In the following impacts it will expand by user interaction.
|Size||In the case of static image it would be 2 pieces:
Standar piece: 1.200×90 or 1.200×250 pixels.
Expandable piece: maximum 1.200×1.000 pixels.
In the case of redirect or html will be a single piece, for the measures will have to take into account the above for when the piece is contracted and / or expanded.
|Format||html5, redirect (https)|
|Max weight||250 Kb display. Initial load: 250kb. Secondary load: 500 kb.|
|Audio/Video||The player should display the play, pause, stop and volume controls.
The player should start mute and should not be in an infinite loop, but you can add a replay button.
The player can start autoplay as long as the video / audio does not exceed 2Mb.
|ClickTag||In case of HTML the clickTag must be implemented in the following way:
|Restrictions||The expandable piece must always have the closing tap.
If the expandable piece contains video, the player must have the play, pause and stop controls.
The expandable piece must be folded with the closing tap and when the animation ends, it must have a maximum length of 7 seconds.
In case of HTML:
1. Only parts in native HTML will be accepted (It’s not allowed to use Google Web Designer / Adobe Edge Animated).
2. Trafficking HTML5 campaigns in SMART requires a .zip file that includes the HTML5 file and reference files.
3. For SMART to recognize this format the html file must always be named «index.html».
4. The upload of external resources (images, CSS and JS) will be through absolute URL. In an exceptional case of coming with relative url, maximum of 10 requests.
5. Consumption CPU should not exceed 30% on a core i5 computer.
6. The initial load, under normal network conditions (wifi or 4G), should not exceed 100 Kbs.
|z-index value||Standar piece z-index = 9
Expandable piece z-index = 900000