|Description||Standard format that appears at the column right of the site.|
|Format||gif, jpg, html, redirect (https)|
|Max weight||250 Kb display. Initial load: 250kb. Secondary load: 400 kb.
Video: 1 Mb
|Audio/Video||The player should display the play, pause, stop and volume controls.
The player should start mute and should not be in an infinite loop, but you can add a replay button.
The player can start autoplay as long as the video / audio does not exceed 1Mb.
|ClickTag||In case of HTML the clickTag must be implemented in the following way:
|Restrictions||In case of HTML:
1. Only parts in native HTML will be accepted (It’s not allowed to use Google Web Designer / Adobe Edge Animated).
2. Trafficking HTML5 campaigns in SMART requires a .zip file that includes the HTML5 file and reference files.
3. For SMART to recognize this format the html file must always be named «index.html».
4. The upload of external resources (images, CSS and JS) will be through absolute URL. In an exceptional case of coming with relative url, maximum of 10 requests.
5. Consumption CPU should not exceed 30% on a core i5 computer.
6. The initial load, under normal network conditions (wifi or 4G), should not exceed 100 Kbs.
|z-index Value||z-index= 9|