|Description||Standard format that appears at the top of the site. It can appear above the header or below depending on the site.
In case the Billboard launches Skys, do not confuse it with Wallpapper format.
Only available for desktop, possibility to serve «Sticky» format that appears fixed at the bottom of the page on the content with possibility of closure by the user.
|Sizes||980×250;1.200×250 pixels for standard top billboard and in the case of Sticky (desktop only) optional to serve in size 980×180; 1.200×180 or 980×250; 1.200×250 (this size only with authorization).
The recommended width is 1200 pixels.
|Format||gif, jpg, html, redirect (https)|
|Max weight||250 Kb display. Initial load: 250kb. Secondary load: 500 kb.
Video: 1 Mb
|Audio/Video||The player should display the play, pause, stop and volume controls.
The player should start mute and should not be in an infinite loop, but you can add a replay button.
The player can start autoplay as long as the video / audio does not exceed 1Mb.
|ClickTag||In case of HTML the clickTag must be implemented in the following way:
|Restrictions||In case of HTML:
1. Only parts in native HTML will be accepted (It’s not allowed to use Google Web Designer / Adobe Edge Animated).
2. Trafficking HTML5 campaigns in SMART requires a .zip file that includes the HTML5 file and reference files.
3. For SMART to recognize this format the html file must always be named «index.html».
4. The upload of external resources (images, CSS and JS) will be through absolute URL. In an exceptional case of coming with relative url, maximum of 10 requests.
5. Consumption CPU should not exceed 30% on a core i5 computer.
6. The initial load, under normal network conditions (wifi or 4G), should not exceed 100 Kbs.
|z-index||Valuez-index = 9. In Doubleclick type tags, it must be allowed to modify the z-index attribute|